We build custom gender equality solutions for your organization.
Here’s how we’ll work together:
Step 1: Initial Consultation/Review
We begin the integration of CEDAW and/or the Beijing Declaration and Platform for Action to your organization through an initial consultation. Here we’ll review the current status of your diversity and inclusion initiatives and create an action plan for areas you’d like to improve, build out, or add to. We also take into account the size of your company, projected growth, and business markets to factor in cultural implications. We’ll work together on:
- Executive oversight of current and future programs
- Development and creation of gender equality initiatives and inclusion practices
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) or internal committees
- Formation of a diversity and inclusion or gender equality internal steering committee and advisory board
- Complaint handling procedures for instances involving gender equality issues
Step 2: Create your Platform for Action
Here we will create a “Platform for Action” (pun intended) for your company that lays out vision, goals, and a path, including a stakeholder breakdown, toolkit resource, and projected impacts on your business units/areas.
Step 3: Build your toolkit
Depending on the size of your company, its business areas, territories, and sectors, we will build a custom toolkit for the scope of your initiatives, including:
- Integration Matrix
- Custom program and initiative tracking tools
- Internal pledge managers
- Stakeholder matrix
- Policy review committees
- Gender and diversity analysis tools
- Steering committee development resources
- Additional resources provided by United Nations Global Compact.
Step 4: Design and implement your annual reporting procedure
Countries that have ratified or acceded CEDAW are legally bound to put its provisions into practice. They are also committed to submit national reports, at least every four years, on measures they have taken to comply with their treaty obligations.
For your company, we will set up a reporting process and template to enable you to publish your successes in building gender equality that provides a summary and overview of efforts your teams have made, making you a proactive leader in ensuring gender equality in the global workforce.